The Reasons To Choose Dogus IVF With Respect To Egg Donation Procedures
- Dogus Infertility Clinic offers high quality services with affordable costs. Our clients are encouraged to compare priced on the market – we guarantee you that the offers we have are nowhere else to be found!
- As is important for reproductive capabilities, comparably young egg donors are being prioritized.
- Biological race of the donors are also going to affect our criteria of selection as our clients do and can demand additional criteria for their preferences.
Specific Conditions When Clients Need Egg Donations:
- Women who have never menstruated, yet also specified having a healthy intrauterine mucous membrane,
- Women who had irreplaceable damage on their ova (egg cells) after chemotherapy or a radiotherapy treatment. We can also list under this heading the women who had an operation where their eggs were removed by surgical means and women going through an early menopause due to an unknown reason,
- Women for whom the previous trials of egg donations were unsuccessful, resulting in no obtainable ovum.
- Women for whom the previous trials of IVF ended unsuccessful, resulting in no pregnancy,
- Women for whom the results of the FSH test that was performed on the 3rd day of the menstrual cycle shows the magnitude of ‘15’ or more,
- If a hereditarily influenced illness is present within the family,
- In conditions when pregnancy could not have happened due to scarce quantities of healthy ova available for IVF treatments.
What Are The Necessary Criteria in Selecting Egg Donors?
We require egg donors to be aged below 30 (the mean age for our donors are around 25). Our donors have a healthy reproductive system and also gave birth to a healthy child at least once. We tend to favour physical attraction and above standard levels of intelligence in our selection criteria as well (donors are kindly asked to collaborate with us regarding necessary psychometric tests). Our donors are kindly requested to have their full medical check-ups by our professional doctors.
If the recipient couple decides that our donors do not meet their preferences then they have the complete freedom in choosing a donor they prefer themselves for the treatment. The physical attributes of egg donors like skin color, eye color, hair color and the bodily posture are selected to be similar to those of the couple. Ethnicity, blood type and other physical characteristics are amongst further attributes that could be selected in accordance with couple’s preferences.
Medical Tests Donors Are To Be Assessed With:
The donors are examined for any indication of infectious diseases (i.e. HIV, Hepatitis B and C, Cytomegalovirus, Syphilis, Chlamydia) and genetic diseases (involves karyotype analysis and Cystic Fibrosis analysis). Donors with their blood types and Rh factor conditions had been determined are also checked for thalassaemia and sickle cell anaemia (this check is also applicable for particular ethnic origins).
Following the approval of donor’s health conditions through those steps of assessment, we initiate the treatment of the donor before egg recipient gets ready. This is to ensure short preparation time for donated ova to be prepared for the treatment.
Criteria For Egg Recipients
Women aged under 50 are eligible to receive donated eggs. Marital status of the recipient is of no influence for our procedures.
Medical Tests Recipients Are To Be Assessed with:
Both partners are screened for their suitability regarding the donation process. Recipients are given special attention to have full awareness with respect to the nature of donation process, as well.
The medical assessment of the female partner (i.e. recipient) involves a thorough examination by gynaecologist and numerous tests including:
- Blood tests (for HbsAg, Anti-HCV and HIV as well),
- Blood type and Rh factor determination,
- Thyroid gland hormones (TSH, T3 and T4),
- Blood glucose levels.
The Medical Assessment Of The Male Partner İnvolves Blood Tests As Well As:
- Semen analysis
- Blood type and Rh factor determination,
- Assessments for Hepatitis B and C.
Duration Of Preparation Period For Recipient:
The procedure for ovum transplantation is dependent on the dynamics of both the donor’s and the recipient’s menstrual cycles. Birth control pills are administered during the first few weeks of egg donation preparation stages. This is to help synchronize donor’s menstrual cycle with the recipient’s and is done via a series of hormonal injections. These injections may be self-administered on a daily basis for a period of one to three weeks. Following that, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) injections are administered to the donor for stimulating ovum generation. This treatment helps increasing the quantities of mature eggs to be generated by ovaries.
Throughout menstrual cycle the donor is regularly monitored by a physician through administered blood tests and ultrasound examinations. These procedures help determine donor’s reaction to the injected hormones as well as the overall progress of follicle growth – which will progressively grow into the mature ova. The success rates of healthy transplantations with donor eggs reach percentages of approximately 80% when menstrual cycle synchronizations are in good concordance – and are relatively ‘fresh’ with respect to years of age. Yet, with the help of donated eggs and assisted reproductive technology women who are past their reproductive years can also enjoy becoming pregnant.
Duration Of Preparation Period For Egg Donors:
An egg retrieval procedure comprises both the Egg Donor’s Cycle and the Recipient’s Cycle. Birth control pills are administered during the first few weeks of the egg donation process to synchronize the donor’s cycle with the recipient’s, followed by a series of injections. These injections may be self-administered on a daily basis for a period of one to three weeks. Next, follicle-stimulating hormones (FSH) are given to the donor to stimulate egg production and increases the number of mature eggs produced by the ovaries. Throughout the cycle the donor is monitored often by a physician using blood tests and ultrasound exams to determine the donor’s reaction to the hormones and the progress of follicle growth. When a “fresh cycle” is followed, the success rate with donor eggs goes up to approximately 80%. With egg donation, women who are past their reproductive years or menopause can become pregnant.
Cycle Of Egg Donation:
The receiver is given estrogen (Progynova) on incremental dose applications as soon as egg augmentation treatment gets initiated with the donor. Oestrogen facilitates thickening of the intrauterine layer to increase the possibility of transferred embryo retention by the tissue. Male sperm sampling and fertilization process initiation should also commence the same day donor eggs are gathered. We routinely use ICSI procedures for fertilization. In cases of inadequate sperm cell counts within the semen liquid, sperm cells need to be obtained through surgical techniques directly from scrotal or testicular tissues. Couples can also prefer choosing donated sperm samples. The recipient gets administered progesterone hormone (through vaginal route) on the same day egg collection procedure starts.
Fertilization of an ovum with a sperm results in a zygote formation. Zygotes develop into embryos and later on embryos are placed in a growth-enhancing medium for several days to let cellular development commence before transplantation into receiver uterus. The transfer is generally done on the third day of embryonal development (this is when embryos are normally developed into the 6-cell or 8-cell stage). In some instances, if doctors decide on its necessity to further enhance embryonal development quality, they are allowed to develop until the fifth day. This is when the blastocyst stage starts. During this stage of embryonal development the embryos have more than a hundred cells contained within them. The administrations of progesterone and oestrogen are maintained during the transplantation stage as well. Twelve days following the transfer process medical check to assess whether pregnancy was successful or not is done via β-HCG level analysis from receiver blood samples.
Important Note: It is often the case with IVF (with egg donation procedures) that more than necessary amounts of embryos are produced to be used in only one cycle of transplantation. This means that after one cycle of transplantation is done, those spare embryos can be frozen and reserved for possible future transplantation necessities
It is also important to note that both for menstruating and menopausal women the treatment stages are quite the same. They both need to undertake hormonal procedures prior to embryo transplantation.
Egg Donation: Embryo Transplantation
A few days following egg fertilization with a resulting zygote formation, you are kindly invited to our laboratory for embryo transplantation. This is a simple and painless process, yet some patients may require anaesthesia for muscle relaxation. Our experienced embryologists will inform you on the quality of embryos to be transplanted. The procedure is very similar to that of intrauterine insemination (IUI).
You need to drink approximately one litre of water before transplantation commences, as a full bladder allows us to better identify the uterus using a trans-abdominal ultrasound. Full bladder tends to flatten the cervical tissue; hence allowing transplantation to happen more smoothly.
Why is IVF Treatment Much Cheaper in Dogus Infertility Clinic?
- 1. There are a number of factors that we need to take into consideration before answering this question. The most important factor, though, has to do with lower infrastructure and wage costs in Cyprus with respect to other countries.
- 2. We can add to this that Cyprus is an extremely business-friendly region with lower tax rates. This genuine financial efficiency helps us to reduce infertility treatment costs and hence, lower our prices for procedures like IVF.
Dogus Infertility Clinic’s Exclusive Egg Donation Offer:
This offer grants you:
- The total number of eggs collected from your donor (this means that those ova are not to be shared with any other client and specifically be reserved only for you). The warranted minimum number of eggs to be reserved for you is twelve.
- A quick treatment initiation: This is due to the reason that there is no need to organize treatment process with respect to a second recipient.
- A fresh cycle treatment: This maximizes the success rates for embryo transplantation.
- More than one potential embryos for transplantation, as embryos can be frozen for future use. This means you can also consider a sibling for your baby later on in your life, and find your frozen embryos ready-made for your next transplantation procedure.
What is The Next Step?
You now only need to contact our coordinator to manage a schedule specially designed for you. Our coordinator is going to manage your treatment scheduling, logistic requirements as well as accommodation necessities. All you need to do to start forging your dreams into reality is just to call us or send us an e-mail!
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime, as we are here to make your dreams come true.